Total Paint Protection employs competent applicators and is proactive in the training and teaching of new applicators required for tomorrow's contracts. We have employed ACA and NACE certified coating inspectors in-house giving Total Paint Protection access to a large database of technical innovation and information which can be passed on to our clients enabling them the opportunity to make better informed decisions regarding their projects.
Total Paint Protection have mobile units allowing a small team of our professional applicators to go to site to complete any projects not able to be brought to our facilties.
Total Paint Protection has all the relevant EPA licences and will only work in compliance with EPA guidelines and requirements. Total Paint Protection has sucessfully completed projects for clients locally, throughout Queensland as well as interstate.
TPP has the ability to treat steel products onsite , supporting client requirements for a flexible professional service that includes ongoing maintenance and advice when necessary.
Surface coatings are applied with the latest Graco airless and Triton diaphragm pumps in a fully enclosed paint shed, which enables us to control atmosphere conditions. We are able to work around the clock to meet critical site supply deadlines.
Facilities & Equipment:
TPP is based at 6 Garfield Street, Gladstone and we operate within one of the best facilities in the industry.
• 1200m2 workshop
• 26m x 6m x 6m blast chamber
• 5 tonne forklift
• BHP yard crane
• Solvent recycler
• Conventional and airless spray units
• Blast chamber including reclaim system
• Undercover coating shed
TPP has a fully self-contained double hopper mobile training with enclosed hazchem cabinet.
• 8 x 600lb portable site abrasive blast hoppers and hoses to suit
• 4 x 68:1 airless pumps capable of duel line operation
• 3 x huskey diaphragm conventional pumps
• 4 x registered hazchem containers
• High voltage spark testing capabilities
• Computer compatible Dry Film Testing gauges
• Hydraulic adhesion testing gauge
• 2 x breathing air monitors
• Company vehicles - twin cab utes